Each guideline provides a broad overview of the disorder followed by recommendations for therapy, including drug recommendations and dose regimens. The structure of the guidelines makes it easy to assess, interpret and distil the relevant evidence for making decisions regarding patient care.
The guidelines are developed by a group of experts comprising medical specialists as well as general practitioners, pharmacists, nurses and librarians. The guidelines are frequently updated to provide the most recent information and are designed for use in Australia.
The new upgraded version of eTG complete features a dynamic and user friendly searchable interface. Search by keyword or browse by the index or contents list.
New and unique features
- Browsable drug index - find drugs and their indications and quickly verify the drug dose for an indication
- Drug recommendations - View additional information about the corresponding drug including its suitability during pregnancy and breastfeeding as well as its availability through the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- References- Each article contains a reference list with links to PubMed and other sources to follow up on the research. Also provided are the members of the expert group responsible for the topic and endorsements.
- Tutorial Video - A quick start guide to searching and browsing eTG complete
- Unlimited user access for Monash students and staff.